Saturday, July 25, 2009

Hey Guys!


Well, this was a long time coming. I was debating for a while whether or not I should do this, but my exhibitionist tendencies have won out. From here on out, I'll be posting pictures and videos of my cumshots. I can't wait to post my first video and photo set. But before I do that, I figured I'd tell everybody about myself, and what they can expect from this blog.



  • I'm a young guy in my early 20s.

  • I'm straight, and not the experimental kind. Sorry guys, I don't mind if you watch but please remember: I prefer girls. Period.

  • I'm an exhibitionist.

  • I have a 7 1/2 inch circumsized cock and I LOVE to jerk off.

  • Sometimes my cum shoots out, sometimes it doesn't. But it's always thick.

  • I take requests, but I don't do wierd stuff. No kink, just me shooting off.

  • I have no tolerance for hate. Any negative comments will be deleted.

  • Each new update will contain a short description, a vid, and photoset.

I'll be updating whenever I can, so check back often. As for right now, at this moment, I have no pics or vids yet, but by the end of the day I should have a set and a video loaded and ready for you to download. It's all free, too. I'm sure you're as tired as I am of having to pay to see good cumshots, so mine are 100% free. I hope to get started soon, so be patient. In the meantime, please enjoy this picture of my cock. Don't worry, it gets bigger and harder than that... Bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment